Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 cent per click! !!!!! 7 cent !!!!!!



I know, I know, the banner is FUGLY! But at Hitzmagic, the minimum you will get paid is 7 cent a click. So far it's the best deal I have seen on the net. Let's just say you will earn the desired money much faster than on the other sites I have suggested.

From my calculations, you will earn about 3 cent for every referrals clicks and the nicest thing is, there is no limit to the number of referrals you can have. You can also by active referrals.

The only downside is that so far, there isn't much more to do than to click. But the good news is that this site is still relatively new and growing. So there could very well be new deals soon enough.

I have to say this site is still quite simple, but I don't think anyone else out there matches 7 cent a click!

Give it a try eh!

Overall mark 9,8 on 10

No comments: